“Parent-Teen Connection” Cost: $50 pp, $75 p/couple
We’ve all gone through adolescence-do we remember?
- Behaviours and tasks of adolescence;
- Developing a helpful perspective on adolescence;
- Handling conflict; and
Date: Saturday 4 November 2017 Time: 9.30am to 4.30pm
“Kids & Today’s Technology” Cost: $30 pp
A seminar for parents of kids between 2 and 18 years!
- Family conversation starters around technology;
- Managing screen time;
- Cyber bullying, predatory behaviours & safety;
- Social media – how it works & control measures available; and
- How to keep yourself up to date with technology.
Date: Thursday 9 November 2017 Time: 6.30pm to 9.00pm
“Rock & Water Program” Cost: $70 p/couple (one adult/one child)
This program of physical exercises leads from simple self-defence,
boundary and communication exercises to a strong notion of self-confidence.
Date: Saturday 11 November 2017 Time: 8.30am to 12.30pm
Where: 22 Southport St, West Leederville
Bookings are essential – please phone 6164 0200 to enrol